The Guarantee covers structural manufacturing defects of the product from the date of first purchase as evidenced by the original sales receipt issued. The customer is required to provide all original sales receipts to evidence the first purchase and all subsequent replacements.
Coverage under the Guarantee
Duration of Guarantee
Each guarantee lasts for the number of years stated against each product below, starting from the date of purchase.
Conditions for the guarantees
The guarantees are valid from the original date of first purchase of the product. In order to rely on this guarantee, proof of purchase by presenting the original sales receipt issued by FreeMAX is required to evidence the first purchase and all subsequent replacements.
Exclusions of this Guarantee
This Guarantee will not cover:
- Products has been stored/installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products;
- Normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, abnormal bending, damage caused by impacts or accidents;
- Damages caused by external factors such as exposure to the sun, dampness, dust or mites etc;
- Products has been placed outdoors or in a humid environment, such as the bathroom;
- Colour difference;
- Any product without the original sales receipt.
Treatment on any claim for the Guarantee
FreeMAX will examine the structural manufacturing defects of product as alleged by the customer. After examination of the product and consultation with the manufacturer (as needed), FreeMAX shall determine in its sole discretion whether the product falls under this Guarantee. All decisions by FreeMAX shall be final.
How does this Guarantee scheme work?
Subject to confirmation that this Guarantee shall apply, FreeMAX shall in its sole discretion either repair or replace a defective product as follows:
- FreeMAX shall either repair the product or replace it with a new one of the same or similar model. No credit will be given to any service charges. If the model of the product the customer first purchased is discontinued, he may choose a new product of a different model of the same category. If the customer chooses a more expensive product, the customer shall pay the difference. If the customer chooses a cheaper product, the balance will be forfeited.
- The guarantee period of the replacement product shall be the balance from the date of the first purchase.
- The product under guarantee must be returned to FreeMAX at the time of exchange.
- FreeMAX will arrange for free collection and/or delivery services for the product provided that the collection address is the same as the delivery address and the collection service is rendered at the same time as the delivery. Delivery charges will be applicable to all locations on the outlying islands of Hong Kong or in Macau. FreeMAX shall impose such rates of charges and conditions of delivery as it deems fit from time to time.
All decisions of FreeMAX shall be final.
For enquiries, please call customer service hotline (852) 3112 0707 Please keep all your original sales receipt.